- Average Listing gains from an IPO is just 5% in Year 2015. (Average from 2004 onward stands at 24%)
- There were 20 IPOs, 2 are yet to list. (Dr Lal & Alkem Lab).
- Power Mech Project, which was highly oversubscribed but gave listing loss.
- SH Kelkar, was not so oversubscribed, in fact in retail it was just 0.5 times, but gave listing gain of 15%. Similar, was the case with Indigo.
- All other IPOs, which gave significant listing gains were highly oversubscribed, thereby reducing chances of allotment to say 1 out of 4, for retail investor. (Syngene, VRL Logistic, Inox wind).