Nifty Companies PAT growth check for 3QFY16
- Till now 29 Companies have reported quarterly results. In Dec-14 these companies accounted for 68% of aggregate profits.
- Nifty(ex-BFSI) aggregate profits is down by 3%.
- In BFSI, except ICICI Bank, all reported growth in profit. Nifty profit growth, including BFSI is marginal positive at 0.6%.
- T. companies, majorly TCS & Infosys, are pulling up the aggregate profits. Favorable currency movement is one the reason.
- Other Tata group company, Tata Steel is biggest dragger, which reported loss of Rs 15 billion against Profit of Rs 1.5 billion.
- Vedanta is another dragger, where profit vanished away completely. (Rs 179 mn vs Rs 15875 mn).