- Like all other downfalls, in this downfall also FIIs was (/is) selling heavily and our Domestic Institution (DIIs) were (/are) the buyers.
- Investors get stock wise holding data only from Mutual Funds (a part of DIIs), so I was curious to know in which Nifty stocks they were putting money.
- Adani Ports, Vedanta, Cairn India, Yes Bank, Coal India, BHEL, Tata Motors, ONGC & Tata Power are the stocks in which collective holding of MF’s gone up significantly.
- Similarly, they reduced holding from Hindalco, Idea, NTPC, BOB, Bajaj Auto, Tata Steel, HDFC, TCS, GAIL, Maruti & Tec Mahindra.
- Attached a quick list of Nifty 50 stock for review.