One must take a careful look at Agricultural and Allied sectors, as companies under these sectors had high profit growth for this quarter 4QFY16.
- Ex-Oil & BFSI, Aggregate India Inc. Sales, PBIDT and PAT growth stands at 7%, 36% and 24%. It should be noted that all the numbers represent POSITIVE growth, against which most of the leading newspaper are reporting negative growth, which, in most cases must be due to including Oil & BFSI sector.
- India Inc. MEDIAN growth stands at 8% (Sales), 16% (PBIDT) and 19% (PAT). This indicates that falling operating cost (majorly Raw material cost) remains to be the key source of profit.
- Like each quarter, this quarter also IT continue to significantly pull up the overall all profitability of Corporates. Aggregate PAT growth of this sector is 33%. This Sector contribute more than 20% of the total corporate profits.
- One must take a careful look at Agricultural and Allied sectors, as companies under these sectors had high profit growth.
- ALL the Sugar Companies reported huge growth in profits, majorly because of rise in prices.
- Chemicals, Auto Anc, Fertilizers, Textiles are other worth analyzing sectors.